Monday 12 February 2007

Plastering

You may ask why this post is titled plastering. What better way is there to fill a gap?

I'm currently in the middle of writing a rather long post on an interesting topic. Depending upon it's length after completion, I shall either post it as instalments or one big blog entry.

I gave blood this Sunday. Mr Brockington-Hill and his lady also came along and did the good deed. For those of you who may have been busy and unable to attend this weeks session, there are plenty more. If you're interested in giving blood, give me a buzz. I have a calendar with sessions in locations all around Southend. Come on, you know you want to ;)

For those of you who "don't like" needles, get over it. Nobody, except for people with an aim to harm themselves, likes needles. For those of you who have a "fear" of needles, I'm sorry that you suffer from this debilitating phobia. I don't think anyone could expect you to give blood.

Alright, I've finished being an arse...yeah right :D

2 comments:

Francis said...

Good on you Tom, but did you really have any to spare?

St-Paulo said...

once an are always an arse...apparently